Apply for Spectrum License
To apply for a frequency or a private radio station license on noncommercial frequency bands. This process is managed by the Ministry of Communication TechnologyGet Started
on application for a spectrum license
Your application must meet International Telecommunication Union Standards to enable application to be validated.
- You have to pay the required fee and have a receipt or proof of payment
- Have an account on the portal. You can create an account here.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Current Tax Clearance
- Breakdown of Proposed Network
- Radio Equipment/Antenna Brochures
- Antenna Cable Characteristics
- Letter Of Introduction from (the ministry's registered) Equipment Dealer
- Brief Profile of the organization(Applicant)
- A spectrum license is not issued if the Director of state services does not issue a security clearance.
- The application must meet International Telecommunication Union Standards to enable application to be validated