Registration of seed importing and exporting companies
To grant import/export permit to seed companies. Before a seed company can engage in the business of importation and export, they have to acquire a letter of consent from the National Seeds Council and an import/export permit from the National Agriculture Quarantine servicesGet Started
on seed importing and exporting
Any seed company that is registerd with the National Seeds Council in Nigeria
- our company must be a registered seed company with the National Seeds Council
- If application requirements are not met, your application will be rejected and you will be notified via email.
- If the application requirements are met, you will receive a letter of consent from the National Seeds Council.
- If the requirements of the National Agriculture Quarantine Service are met, you will be issued an import or export permit from the National Agriculture Quarantine.
- If requirements of the National Agriculture Quarantine Service are not met , you will be notified