Register for a Patent or Trademark
Validate the uniqueness of your new trademark and get it published in the trademark journal. Your trademark will be verified for uniqueness before approval. This may take up to 2 weeksGet Started
on trademark registration
Any Nigerian that has a unique and genuine trademark to register.
- You have to pay the required fee and have a receipt or proof of payment
- Log in to the portal. If you have do not have an account, create an account here.
- Ensure you have the following: Form 1(letters of power of attorney/authorization), Form 2 (application for trademarks) and Form 3 (a copy of Bromide - (specimen)).
- If trademark exists already, application will be disapproved.
- If trademark is confirmed unique, it is registered and published in the trademark journal and a Certificate of Registration containing valid complete details of Trademark is issued